miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016

FIRST CONDITIONAL

1) If I (go) out tonight, I (go) to the cinema. ..

2) If you (get) back late, I (be) angry. ..

3) If we (not/see) each other tomorrow, we (see) each other next week. ..

4) If he (come) , I (be) surprised. ..

5) If we (wait) here, we (be) late. ..

6) If we (go) on holiday this summer, we (go) to Spain. ..

7) If the weather (not/improve) , we (not/have) a picnic. ..

8) They (go) to the party if they (be) invited. ..

9) If I (not/go) to bed early, I (be) tired tomorrow. ..

10) If we (eat) all this cake, we (feel) sick . ..

11) She (stay) in London if she (get) a job. ..

12) If you (not/want) to go out, I (cook) dinner at home. ..

13) I (come) early, if you (want). ..

14) He (not/get) a better job if he (not/pass) that exam. ..

15) I (buy) a new dress if I (have) enough money. ..

16) She (cook) dinner if you (go) to the supermarket. ..

17) They (go) on holiday if they (have) time. ..

18) We (be) late if we (not/hurry). ..

19) She (take) a taxi if it (rain). ..

20) I (not/go) if you (not/come) with me. .
EJERCICIO TOMADO DE: 
http://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/first-conditional-exercise-1.html

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario