miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016

FIRST CONDITIONAL

Conditional first exercises. Complete the following sentences with the words in brackets.

EJERCICIO TOMADO DE:
http://www.focus.olsztyn.pl/en-conditional-first-exercises.html#.WEic3H0gUw0
  • Her father will be angry if she to this party. (go

  • If he so hard, he will ruin his health. (work)
  •  
  • He English quicker if he goes to England. (learn)
  •  
  • Will her ticket still be valid if she the plane? (miss)
  •  
  • I will phone you if I . (not / forget)
  •  
  • My parent me if I am in financial troubles. (not / help)
  •  
  • I will allow you to take my car if you slowly. (drive)
  •  
  • She will come if she busy. (not / be)
  •  
  • If we in groups, we will finish it quicker. (work)
  •  
  • You this problem if you read his paper. (solve)
  •  
  • They will not work properly unless you them good wages. (pay)
  •  
  • What if he does not send the money? (they / do)
  •  
  • Unless you are careful you the job. (lose)
  •  
  • You will lose all your money if you cards with them. (play)
  •  
  • If you the radio like that you will damage it. (use)
  •  
  • He will produce the film if we him money. (lend)
  •  
  • You your fingers unless you use gloves. (burn)
  •  
  • If you what I told you, you'll find the place easily. (remember)
  •  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario