viernes, 6 de enero de 2017

ZERO CONDITIONAL

 

Actividad tomada de:

 https://elt.oup.com/student/solutions1stedition/preint_unit_page/unit6/grammar/exercise2?cc=mx&selLanguage=en 

 

Zero conditional

Complete the zero conditional sentences with the verb in brackets. Use contractions where possible.
it turns I go they don't have he's comes you aren't I don't know we don't do

  1. If you press that button, the light(come) on.
  2. It's easier to sleep if(you / not / be) stressed.
  3. The teacher gets angry if(we / not / work) hard.score
  4. If(I / go) on a boat, I always feel sick.score
  5. His mother gets annoyed if(he / be) late.score
  6. If(I / not / know) a word, I look in my dictionary.score
  7. They play football if(they / not / have) any homework.score
  8. If you freeze water,(it / turn) to ice.score

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario